Is a full service independent law firm based in Cairo, Egypt. Founded in 1982 by leading lawyers with focus on Corporate & Commercial, Business Structuring, Telecom and Technology, Intellectual Property, Disputes Resolution, Litigation and Employment.
We're a leading law office aiming to cover all the clients' needs and to provide a full legal service at the same time. In order to achieve such goal, we're creating our teams in different legal fields to make our client satisfied. In addition, we're planning for more explorations to make a wide spread all over the world, either by inaugurating new offices in many countries all over the world or through collaborations with other reputable law offices which could help in such progress.
Mr. Nagy established the office in 1982 giving his office, in the beginnig, a reputable fame in the field of Copyright law as to the various video-film producing companies which were dealing with the office and the remarkable-won cases that gave the office a good rapid reputation. Then, got his wide spreading reputation in all various fields of litigation (ex. Civil, Criminal & Administrative Law). - Egyptian United Nations Association member.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law, Cairo University in 2001.
- Head of Legal Department at Ro'yaa for Real Estate and Investment.
- Legal Counsel at HH Company for Importing & Exporting.
- Legal Counsel for the Egyptian Trading Co.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law (English Department) , Cairo University in 2016.
- Diploma in International Law.
- Specialized in all Intellectual Property affairs.
- Legal Researcher & Participant at Price Media Law Moot Court (Middle Eastern Round). Cairo,EG. (2014-2015)
- Legal Researcher & Participant at Price Media Law Moot Court, Oxford, UK . (2015)
- Legal Counsel & IP Researcher at Contigital Ltd. for media solutions.
- Judge at Price Media Law Moot Court (North East European Round) in Kiev, Ukraine. (2017)
- Judge at Price Media Law Moot Court (International Round) in Oxford, UK. (2018)
- Judge at Price Media Law Moot Court (North East European Round) in Kiev, Ukraine. (2018)